Zookeeper >> mail # user >> forceSync=no

+
Raj N 2012-06-14, 14:56
+
Jonathan Simms 2012-06-14, 17:03
+
Raj N 2012-06-14, 18:56
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-06-15, 18:17
+
Raj N 2012-06-15, 19:45
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-06-16, 00:33
+
Flavio Junqueira 2012-06-16, 11:25
+
Raj N 2012-06-16, 16:05
+
Flavio Junqueira 2012-06-18, 14:41
+
Mahadev Konar 2012-06-15, 22:27
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-06-16, 00:27
Hello.

Please note that in general not doing fsync may lead to inconsistent
data where latter data was written and earlier was not. This may not be
a problem if ZooKeeper validates all it's data on start, but in the
worst scenario I can imagine it will read "last transaction counter"
updated to the latest value but will data not consistent with the
counter. So the problem may be not to handle error, but to detect error.

Best regards, Vitalii Tymchyshyn

14.06.12 21:56, Raj N написав(ла):