Hadoop, mail # general - RE: LimitedPrivate and HBase (thoughts from an observer)

Re: LimitedPrivate and HBase (thoughts from an observer)
Suresh Srinivas 2011-06-08, 17:51
BTW, thank you Todd and Stack for all your effort in making changes to HDFS
to make it work well with HBase. These changes are very important in making
HDFS better!