MapReduce, mail # dev - Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 0.23.7

+
Siddharth Seth 2013-04-17, 19:03
Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 0.23.7
Sandy Ryza 2013-04-17, 23:27
+1 (non-binding)
Built from source and ran a couple of MR examples on a single node cluster.

-Sandy
On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 12:03 PM, Siddharth Seth
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> +1 (binding).
> Verified checksums and signature.
> Built from source tar, deployed a single node cluster (CapacityScheduler)
> and tried a couple of simple MR jobs.
>
> - Sid
>

> On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 12:55 PM, Thomas Graves <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >wrote:
>
> > I've created a release candidate (RC0) for hadoop-0.23.7 that I would
> like
> > to release.
> >
> > This release is a sustaining release with several important bug fixes in
> > it.
> >
> > The RC is available at:
> > http://people.apache.org/~tgraves/hadoop-0.23.7-candidate-0/
> > The RC tag in svn is here:
> > http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hadoop/common/tags/release-0.23.7-rc0/
> >
> > The maven artifacts are available via repository.apache.org.
> >
> > Please try the release and vote; the vote will run for the usual 7 days.
> >
> > thanks,
> > Tom Graves

+
Derek Dagit 2013-04-18, 15:16