HBase >> mail # user >> When to expand vertically vs. horizontally in Hbase

+
Aji Janis 2013-07-02, 13:32
+
Bryan Beaudreault 2013-07-02, 13:56
+
Aji Janis 2013-07-03, 13:42
+
Asaf Mesika 2013-07-03, 19:42
+
Aji Janis 2013-07-05, 13:53
+
Michael Segel 2013-07-05, 16:07
+
Aji Janis 2013-07-05, 16:16
+
Michael Segel 2013-07-05, 17:48
+
Ian Varley 2013-07-05, 18:26
+
Michael Segel 2013-07-05, 18:41
+
Ian Varley 2013-07-05, 18:56
+
Michael Segel 2013-07-05, 21:21
+
Ian Varley 2013-07-05, 23:00
+
Michael Segel 2013-07-08, 15:27
+
Michael Segel 2013-07-03, 14:08
Re: When to expand vertically vs. horizontally in Hbase
On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 7:08 AM, Michael Segel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Really a bad title  for the section.
>
> Schema Smackdown?  Really?
>
> 6.10.1 isn't really valid is it? Rows version versions?
> IMHO it should be Columns versus versions.  (Do you put a timestamp in the
> column qualifier name versus having an enormous number of versions allowed?)
>
> There's more, but I tend to be very conservative to my approach to schema
> design, so what do I know? ;-)

Do you have a patch for the refguide Michael to improve the section?
Thanks,
St.Ack
+
Michael Segel 2013-07-03, 18:02