HBase >> mail # user >> FW: JVM 64 bit crashes on Sun Solaris Sparc on connection to HBase 0.94.6

Re: FW: JVM 64 bit crashes on Sun Solaris Sparc on connection to HBase 0.94.6
I found this thread

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16847319/cassandra-on-solaris-10-64-bit-crashing-with-unsafe-getlong
.

May be you found this already.  Seems like a bug in JVM?

Regards
Ram