MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Trouble in running MapReduce application

+
Fatih Haltas 2013-02-19, 18:26
+
Fatih Haltas 2013-02-19, 15:59
+
Harsh J 2013-02-19, 16:20
+
Fatih Haltas 2013-02-19, 16:39
Re: Trouble in running MapReduce application
Hi,

The new error usually happens if you compile using Java 7 and try to
run via Java 6 (for example). That is, an incompatibility in the
runtimes for the binary artifact produced.

Harsh J
+
Hemanth Yamijala 2013-02-23, 13:05