MapReduce >> mail # user >> Trouble in running MapReduce application

Re: Trouble in running MapReduce application
Hi,

The new error usually happens if you compile using Java 7 and try to
run via Java 6 (for example). That is, an incompatibility in the
runtimes for the binary artifact produced.

Harsh J