Zookeeper, mail # user - issue with nutch-gora+hbase+zookeeper

+
kaveh minooie 2013-02-22, 20:31
Re: issue with nutch-gora+hbase+zookeeper
kaveh minooie 2013-02-23, 04:57
In case anyone was wondering, the issue was resolved by copying the
zoo.cfg in the hadoop conf directory (on classpath really) on the entire
cluster. thanks