Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Re: Python client lib for Accumulo?

Re: Python client lib for Accumulo?
I have a small proof of concept going. I'm still not sure what the
best way to do results paging is (i.e. your scan has a billion results
and won't fit in memory) My initial work is moving towards opening up
a HTTP/1.1 chunked-encoded stream like Twitter does for its streaming
API. The other thing I've been playing with are using websockets, but
that may restrict you to using JavaScript but I'm sure more client
side websocket libraries are coming.