Sqoop, mail # user - can I bulk import multiple mysql tables to one HBase/Hive table

can I bulk import multiple mysql tables to one HBase/Hive table
Shengjie Min 2013-08-05, 08:02
Hi guys,

I am reasonable new to Sqoop, just have a quick question here:

If I have multiple similar mysql tables, e.g:

table A: "users", columns: user_name, user_id, user_address, etc etc

table B: "customers" columns: customer_name, customer_id, customer_address,
etc etc

table C: "employee" columns: employee_name, employee_id, employe_address,
etc etc

Is it possible that using Sqoop to import the three tables into one HBase
or Hive table? So After the import, I have one HBase table contains all the
records in table A, B, C ?

--
All the best,
Shengjie Min