From: Hartmut Lang [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2012 9:55 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: curator leader reconnect

Well i use the CLI-client to connect to the ZK-Cluster. And i see now entry.

My setup:
I have a cluster of three ZK-nodes.
I have a client starting LeaderSelector, which is connected to one
cluster-node.
I see the ephemeral node.

I stop the  cluster-node the client is connected to. The client finally
sees a LOST event. The ephemeral node is gone (using CLI).
I start the cluster-node again. Client sees the RECONNECT and calls
start(). And then takeLeaderShip() is called.
But no ephemeral node in the cluster.

/Hartmut