Flume >> mail # user >> .SpoolingFileLineReader warning....

+
Dan Young 2012-11-17, 15:02
+
Brock Noland 2012-11-17, 15:57
+
Dan Young 2012-11-17, 16:01
+
Brock Noland 2012-11-17, 16:15
+
Dan Young 2012-11-17, 16:33
+
Dan Young 2012-11-19, 19:33
+
Patrick Wendell 2012-11-19, 23:03
+
Patrick Wendell 2012-11-19, 23:04
+
Brock Noland 2012-11-19, 23:29
Re: .SpoolingFileLineReader warning....
Thinking about this more, I think it's probably going to be quite
common for people to cp large files into the spooling directory.
Patrick, what do you think about waiting until the mtime is say 1
second old?

Brock

Dan Young 2012-11-20, 15:02
+