Sqoop, mail # dev - Biweekly sqoop 2 calls

Biweekly sqoop 2 calls
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-10-03, 00:42
Hi Sqoop developers,
we're having Sqoop 2 community calls since May and I believe that they significantly helped with kicking off entire project. However it appears that we do not have much topics to agenda lately as the high lever design discussions are already over and we moved our focus to development side. I would like to propose cancelling periodical calls for now (including tomorrow's one) and I would like to get other people opinion on this. I believe that we can always arrange them "on demand" when there will be important design decision that we did not covered yet.

Jarcec