HBase >> mail # user >> regions unlinked from table

Re: regions unlinked from table
Thanks for the response.

hbck consistently shows 7 inconsistencies.  I tried -fix (a few times) and
it didn't seem to fix it.  I tried -details and it does seem to print out
more, but nothing super usable from what I can tell.