Accumulo >> mail # dev >> 1.5.1?

I've perused over the closed tickets a couple of times now. Nothing huge
has jumped out at me, but, given how long it's been since 1.5.0, it
wouldn't be a bad idea to release a 1.5.1 with appropriate bug fixes.

Thoughts? My thought was that since we shouldn't have been reworking
anything big in the 1.5 line, it should make it easier to test/release.