Hive, mail # user - Class 'ArcanistDifferentialRevisionRef' not found

+
Feng Lu 2012-10-04, 03:05
Re: Class 'ArcanistDifferentialRevisionRef' not found
Edward Capriolo 2012-10-04, 14:27
Even with this exception I thing the update still succeeds. I do not
think arc is working 100% correct for anyone (for any version of it).

On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 11:05 PM, Feng Lu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was trying to do "arc diff --update ..." under Ubuntu and got this error:
>

> PHP Fatal error:  Class 'ArcanistDifferentialRevisionRef' not found in
> /home/feng/projects/hive/hive-trunk2/.arc_jira_lib/arcanist/ArcJIRAConfiguration.php
> on line 0
>
> Fatal error: Class 'ArcanistDifferentialRevisionRef' not found in
> /home/feng/projects/hive/hive-trunk2/.arc_jira_lib/arcanist/ArcJIRAConfiguration.php
> on line 0
>

> There was a post with a similar problem here
>
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/hive-dev/201205.mbox/%3CCA%2BFBdFQU2nQXK9c0sLHJz8UAvXuiCxhz2XMuuCLS-Xb9bb2Xgg%40mail.gmail.com%3E
>
> But I didn't find an answer from this thread.
>
> Does anyone know how to solve this problem?
>
> Thanks,
> Feng
+
Feng Lu 2012-10-04, 15:23