Accumulo, mail # dev - Using powermock-api-mockito in tests?

Re: Using powermock-api-mockito in tests?
Keith Turner 2013-03-22, 14:11
On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 10:16 PM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> So we are getting into an area where you want to compile the software on a platform that is not supported. If you want to compile on an unsupported platform, then I would suggest just ignoring the tests that won't work on that system.

My thought on this is that if changes to make it work on windows
improve the test and/or build process, then thats good.  On the other
hand I would be opposed to making test and/or build more complex
inorder to support windows.   I would define increasing complexity as
making it more difficult to run, maintain, or improve the test and/or
build process.