HBase >> mail # user >> zookeeper connection problem in pseudo mode

Re: zookeeper connection problem in pseudo mode
Thanks for your response. I use Ubuntu 10.04 and the following is the
command information I got

huyong@huyong-laptop:~$ sudo /etc/init.d/iptables stop
[sudo] password for huyong:
sudo: /etc/init.d/iptables: command not found

The way you did can't work for me. The way I used is from
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/IptablesHowTo

Can you show me your hbase configuration. I mean the content of
hbase-site.xml. Or you can give me link that I can check if I did the
right configuration steps. Thanks very much.

Yong