MapReduce >> mail # user >> Help regarding Relative path in absolute URI Exception

Re: Help regarding Relative path in absolute URI Exception
Can you please specify how you are passing input and output paths?

Thanks,
Mayank
On Jun 6, 2012, at 6:11 AM, Shamshad Ansari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am running hadoop-1.0.1 in Ubuntu. This is a single node cluster.
>
> When I run a jar file that contains my Mapper, I get the following
exception. Could you please help solve this issue?
> The command that I use to run the jar is:
> hadoop jar MyJar.jar
>
> Thank you.
> --Shamshad

> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: java.net.URISyntaxException: Relative
path in absolute URI: rsrc:pipeline5.jar
>       at org.apache.hadoop.fs.Path.initialize(Path.java:148)
>       at org.apache.hadoop.fs.Path.<init>(Path.java:126)
>       at
org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient.copyAndConfigureFiles(JobClient.java:779)
>       at
org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient.copyAndConfigureFiles(JobClient.java:655)
>       at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient.access$300(JobClient.java:174)
>       at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient$2.run(JobClient.java:865)
>       at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient$2.run(JobClient.java:850)
>       at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>       at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAs(Subject.java:396)
>       at
org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1093)
>       at
org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient.submitJobInternal(JobClient.java:850)
>       at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Job.submit(Job.java:500)
>       at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Job.waitForCompletion(Job.java:530)
>       at com.apixio.HadoopJobRunnerMgr.runJob(HadoopJobRunnerMgr.java:104)
>       at
com.apixio.document.scheduler.JobScheduler.scheduleJob(JobScheduler.java:53)
>       at
com.apixio.pipeline.trigger.PipelineTrigger.init(PipelineTrigger.java:52)
>       at
com.apixio.pipeline.trigger.PipelineTrigger.main(PipelineTrigger.java:26)
>       at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>       at
>       at
>       at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>       at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.jarinjarloader.JarRsrcLoader.main(JarRsrcLoader.java:58)
>       at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>       at
>       at
>       at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>       at org.apache.hadoop.util.RunJar.main(RunJar.java:156)
> Caused by: java.net.URISyntaxException: Relative path in absolute URI:
rsrc:pipeline5.jar