Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Issues running Minicluster in o.a.a.start.Main

Re: Issues running Minicluster in o.a.a.start.Main
I have "accumulo minicluster" working now.   I changed the way MAC
determines what classpath to use.  I pushed a commit [1] to a branch on
github[2] if you want to take a look.  I am still experimenting with the
change.   I ran into some other bugs in master while working on this and
fixed those.  I also reopened ACCUMULO-1368 rather than opening a new
ticket.
[1]
https://github.com/keith-turner/accumulo/commit/1b9fbbc82a49e4939179f2f7b0b013517836b7f0
[2] https://github.com/keith-turner/accumulo/tree/ACCUMULO-1368