HBase, mail # user - PrefixFilter : not working for 'long' keys

+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-12-04, 13:30
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2012-12-04, 14:32
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-12-04, 14:36
+
anil gupta 2012-12-04, 17:31
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-12-04, 19:21
+
Anil Gupta 2012-12-05, 07:26
Re: PrefixFilter : not working for 'long' keys
Mohammad Tariq 2012-12-05, 09:06
Hello Lars,

        Same thing is happening with 'L' as well.

Anil : Sure.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq

+