HBase, mail # user - Block cache hit ratio question

Re: Block cache hit ratio question
Otis Gospodnetic 2013-10-19, 00:31
Hi,

Our SPM for HBase doesn't show per table or region cache stats, and looks
like that is not available yet, but it will let you slice by host and see
changes over time, e.g., as you tune. See http://sematext.com/spm . We use
it for monitoring our own clusters.

Otis
Solr & ElasticSearch Support