MapReduce >> mail # user >> solr -Reg

Hi,
Please give me solution
HTTP ERROR 403

Problem accessing /cmf/process/146/logs. Reason:

    Server returned HTTP response code: 500 for URL:
http://venkat.ops.cloudwick.com:9000/process/146-SolrInit/files/logs/stderr.log
The server declined access to the page or resource.
Do we have to create a solr user  account on all the nodes where we
want to put Solr ? Can anyone tell me if I'm missing something on
installing Solr Service via Cloudera Manager 4.6 ?
Thanks & Regards

Venkat