HBase >> mail # user >> Re: Handlers being blocked during reads

+
hua beatls 2013-07-30, 03:32
+
Pablo Medina 2013-07-30, 03:41
+
Esteban Gutierrez 2013-07-30, 03:31
+
Pablo Medina 2013-07-30, 03:40
+
Pablo Medina 2013-07-30, 02:33
+
lars hofhansl 2013-07-30, 04:08
+
Elliott Clark 2013-07-30, 05:16
+
lars hofhansl 2013-07-30, 06:08
On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 11:08 PM, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Do you think we should change it to use a ConcurrentHashMap

Yea, I think that would be great.  I really just forgot to file the
jira (my bad).
+
Pablo Medina 2013-07-30, 14:10