Pig >> mail # user >> Welcome Daniel Dai - our new PMC Chair!

Welcome Daniel Dai - our new PMC Chair!
It is my pleasure to announce that Apache Board has approved the nomination of Daniel Dai as our new PMC Chair. Congrats Daniel, well deserved!

Olga

+
Jonathan Coveney 2011-11-03, 00:00
+
Min Zhou 2011-11-03, 04:29
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2011-11-03, 11:18
+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2011-11-03, 16:31
+
Aniket Mokashi 2011-11-04, 06:20