HBase >> mail # user >> What does "Found lingering reference file" mean?

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-21, 20:01
+
Stack 2013-01-21, 22:14
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-21, 22:20
+
Stack 2013-01-21, 22:36
+
Jimmy Xiang 2013-01-21, 22:45
+
Stack 2013-01-21, 23:11
Re: What does "Found lingering reference file" mean?
Ok, so basically, there was no issues with my tables? I did not used
any specific keywors for my CF... They are all called "@" or "A" ;)

2013/1/21, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 2:45 PM, Jimmy Xiang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> RECOVERED_EDITS is not a column family.  It should be ignored by hbck.
>>
>> Filed a jira:
>>
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-764<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-7640>
>

> Thanks Jimmy.  That makes sense now you mention it (smile).
> St.Ack

+
Stack 2013-01-22, 06:46