HDFS, mail # user - Re: java.io.IOException: error=2, No such file or directory

Re: java.io.IOException: error=2, No such file or directory
Fatih Haltas 2013-07-17, 07:56
Sure, there were some problems with postgresql installation. (Actually,
this was the solution that you said in your mail but I did not notice.)