HBase, mail # dev - The Jenkins VMs are increasingly slow / overloaded

Re: The Jenkins VMs are increasingly slow / overloaded
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-19, 23:30
I'm setting it up now. The Jenkins host is ready, working on the PV AMI for
the slaves.

> Should we try and organize a whiparound among orgs to help pay for it
once its up and running?

Sure, if we pool resources then we could pay for more parallel instances.

We could also consider more interesting (and expensive.. $4/hr/instance)
types for specialized tests: like hi1.4xlarge, which has 60 GB of RAM and 2
TB of SSD backed storage, although they may not be available in us-west-1
yet.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy