Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Nextdoor releases 'zk_watcher'...

+
Matt Wise 2012-10-30, 20:18
Re: Nextdoor releases 'zk_watcher'...
-On a side note, Netflix has its own internal service called Curator that is similar in concept to ZooKeeper.
Curator is a ZooKeeper client. It's not a ZooKeeper replacement.

-JZ

On Oct 30, 2012, at 1:18 PM, Matt Wise <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I work at Nextdoor.com as the Systems Architect... We've just published a new blog entry on our Engineering Blog (http://engblog.nextdoor.com/) discussing how we use ZooKeeper and Puppet to dynamically configure our environments as they change in the cloud. We've written a few tools to help us do this, and we've now published them openly so that others can leverage them as well.
>
> Please check out the blog post here: http://engblog.nextdoor.com/post/34583564058/zookeepers-puppet-masters-and-clouds
>
> --Matt
> Nextdoor.com
> Sr. Systems Architect