Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] Release hadoop-0.23.0-rc1

+
Arun C Murthy 2011-11-02, 01:42
+
Arun C Murthy 2011-11-02, 05:37
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2011-11-02, 09:14
Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-0.23.0-rc1
On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 6:42 PM, Arun C Murthy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I've created a new release candidate (rc1) for hadoop-0.23.0 that I would
> like to release.
> http://people.apache.org/~acmurthy/hadoop-0.23.0-rc1/
I found the cause that was blocking pushing the jars to staging and filed a
patch as HADOOP-7797. You can work around the problem by adding the extra
server setting in your .m2/settings.xml, but we should make it consistent
with the 0.20-security branch.

-- Owen
+
Doug Cutting 2011-11-02, 17:13