Flume >> mail # user >> Re: HBase Sink Reliability

Re: HBase Sink Reliability
Thanks all,

Added a dedicated channel for hdfs and hbase and everything all events are
making it into their sinks now.

What is the best tuning strategy for getting events from an exec source ->
avro sink -> avro source -> hbase sink with the least amount of latency?
Will batch size and transaction size have any effect on this latency?

Thanks again