Hive >> mail # user >> Correct syntax for EXPLAIN DEPENDENCY

+
Sanjay Subramanian 2013-04-05, 01:40
+
Sanjay Subramanian 2013-04-05, 01:48
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-04-05, 02:37
Re: Correct syntax for EXPLAIN DEPENDENCY
Thanks
I did upgrade but got stumped with this so reverted back
https://issues.cloudera.org/browse/DISTRO-461

Regards
sanjay

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE