Avro, mail # user - Python/Java/Ruby RPC interop issues

+
Stephen Abrams 2013-06-20, 17:01
+
Stefan Krawczyk 2013-06-25, 00:30
Re: Python/Java/Ruby RPC interop issues
Stephen Abrams 2013-07-13, 17:45
Hi Stefan,

Thanks for the response (and apologies for the delay). The Thrift
workaround (as you say, introduced in 1.4) is an interesting workaround. We
are  primarily a Java shop, but some of our tests are written in Python,
which I was using for some quick exploration. If I get ambitious enough I
may try Jython<->Python communication (since I don't want to use Flume for
everything), and post back the results.

Steve