HBase >> mail # user >> What is in BlockCache?

+
yun peng 2013-05-20, 12:07
+
Anoop John 2013-05-20, 12:48
Re: What is in BlockCache?
The reference guide has a pretty good section about this:
http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#block.cache

What do you think is missing in order to fully answer your question?

Thx,

J-D