Hadoop, mail # dev - [VOTE] Hadoop release candidate 1.2.0-rc1

+
Matt Foley 2013-05-06, 18:11
+
Matt Foley 2013-05-06, 18:36
+
Matt Foley 2013-05-10, 16:44
+
Jason Lowe 2013-05-11, 01:35
+
Matt Foley 2013-05-11, 19:02
+
Jason Lowe 2013-05-13, 01:23
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-05-13, 03:27
Re: [VOTE] Hadoop release candidate 1.2.0-rc1
Suresh Srinivas 2013-05-10, 21:45
Matt,

Thanks for getting the release out.

I downloaded the tarballs and verified the checksums. I ran the following
tests on a single node cluster:
- Ensured a newly installed cluster can be started and is functional. Also
checked the cluster restarts.
- Checked webUI for HDFS and MapReduce.
- Tested some common file system CLIs on HDFS.
- Ran TestDFSIO, NNBench jobs.

+1 (binding) for the release.

Regards,
Suresh