Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Hadoop release candidate 1.2.0-rc1

Re: [VOTE] Hadoop release candidate 1.2.0-rc1
Matt,

Thanks for getting the release out.

I downloaded the tarballs and verified the checksums. I ran the following
tests on a single node cluster:
- Ensured a newly installed cluster can be started and is functional. Also
checked the cluster restarts.
- Checked webUI for HDFS and MapReduce.
- Tested some common file system CLIs on HDFS.
- Ran TestDFSIO, NNBench jobs.

+1 (binding) for the release.

Regards,
Suresh