HBase >> mail # user >> HBase is not running.

Re: HBase is not running.
My mistake.  I thought I had all of those logs.  This is what I currently
have:
http://bin.cakephp.org/view/2112130549

I have $JAVA_HOME set to this:
/usr/java/jdk1.7.0_17
I have extracted 0.94 and ran bin/start-hbase.sh

Thanks for your help!