Kafka >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Kafka 0.7.1-incubating (Candidate 1)

+
Joe Stein 2012-06-14, 16:34
+
sebb 2012-06-14, 16:45
Re: [VOTE] Release Kafka 0.7.1-incubating (Candidate 1)
Vote cancelled

I will roll RC2 with a fix for this issue (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-365) within it

thanks!

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 12:45 PM, sebb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 14 June 2012 17:34, Joe Stein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > This is the first candidate for the second incubator release for
> > Apache Kafka, version 0.7.1-incubating.
> >
> > This release fixes the following issues
> >
> http://people.apache.org/~joestein/kafka-0.7.1-incubating-candidate-1/RELEASE-NOTES.html
> >
> > *** Please download, test and vote by Monday June, 18th, 12pm PDT
> >
> > Release artifacts:
> > http://people.apache.org/~joestein/kafka-0.7.1-incubating-candidate-1/
> >
> > The tag to be voted upon (off the 0.7.1 branch):
> >
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/kafka/tags/kafka-0.7.1-incubating-candidate-1
>
> NOTICE says:
>
> Copyright 2011
>

> > Kafka's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
> > http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/kafka/trunk/KEYS
> >
> > /*
> > Joe Stein
> > http://www.linkedin.com/in/charmalloc