Hadoop >> mail # user >> forrest configuration....

forrest configuration....

   I can't seem to find documentation on how to configure forrest to build.  When trying to build hdfs/site/build.xml I get the following error:

    [exec] validate-sitemap:
     [exec] /home/user/apache-forrest-0.8/main/webapp/resources/schema/relaxng/sitemap-v06.rng:72:31: error: datatype library "http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-datatypes" not recognized

   Something seems amiss with my forrest configuration, but I can't seem to find the documentation describing how to configure.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks

    Andy
+