Flume >> mail # user >> Can not connect to Zookeeper

+
GuoWei 2013-04-16, 08:05
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-04-16, 08:16
+
GuoWei 2013-04-16, 08:15
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-04-16, 17:13
Re: Can not connect to Zookeeper
are these /etc/hosts entries present on all nodes? flume, hbase and
zookeeper

once you made there entries did you restart everything ?
On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 10:43 PM, Alexander Alten-Lorenz <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This is a HBase error, and the error is printed out clearly:
>
> >> Cannot connect to ZooKeeper, is the quorum specification valid?
> webtech, wbtest01, wbtest02
>
> Check your Hbase configuration.
>
> - Alex
>
> On Apr 16, 2013, at 10:15 AM, GuoWei <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > I Use flume version: 1.3.0
> >
> > 在 2013-4-16,下午4:16,Nitin Pawar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 写道:
> >
> >> Which version of flume are you using?
> >>

> >> On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 1:35 PM, GuoWei <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >> HI ,
> >>
> >> today I got exception from flume log. As flow:
> >>
> >>  16 四月 2013 15:40:51,101 ERROR [lifecycleSupervisor-1-5]
> (org.hbase.async.HBaseClient$ZKClient.getDeferre    dRoot:2243)  - Cannot
> connect to ZooKeeper, is the quorum specification valid? webtech, wbtest01,
> wbtest02
> >> 434 java.net.UnknownHostException:  wbtest01:
> >>
> >> But I already set /etc/hosts file with the correct host name wbtest01
> and other zookeepers.
> >>
> >> And also with the following exceptions:
> >>
> >> 6 四月 2013 15:40:51,103 ERROR [lifecycleSupervisor-1-2]
> (org.apache.flume.lifecycle.LifecycleSupervisor$
>  MonitorRunnable.run:238)  - Unable to start SinkRunner: {
> policy:org.apache.flume.sink.DefaultSinkProcesso    r@7d23abc8counterGroup:{ name:null counters:{} } } - Exception follows.
> >> 463 org.apache.flume.FlumeException: Could not start sink. Table or
> column family does not exist in Hbase.
> >>
> >> And the base running normally and also have table and column family.
> >>

> >> Please help me.
> >>
> >> thanks
> >> Brad
> >>

> >> --