MapReduce, mail # user - Reading Sequence File from Hadoop Distributed Cache ..

+
Mark Olimpiati 2012-10-10, 23:45
Re: Reading Sequence File from Hadoop Distributed Cache ..
Harsh J 2012-10-11, 02:33
Hi Mark,

DistributedCache files, when accessed from a Task, exist on the local
file system. You should make sure the SequenceFile.Reader tries to
read it with a LocalFS than a HDFS instance.

--
Harsh J
+