MapReduce >> mail # user >> Reading Sequence File from Hadoop Distributed Cache ..

Re: Reading Sequence File from Hadoop Distributed Cache ..
Hi Mark,

DistributedCache files, when accessed from a Task, exist on the local
file system. You should make sure the SequenceFile.Reader tries to
read it with a LocalFS than a HDFS instance.

--
Harsh J