MapReduce >> mail # user >> Which version of Hadoop

+
Ascot Moss 2013-04-20, 12:00
Re: Which version of Hadoop
2.x.x provides NN high availability.
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r2.0.3-alpha/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-site/HDFSHighAvailabilityWithQJM.html

However, it is in alpha stage right now.

Thanks
hemanth
On Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 5:30 PM, Ascot Moss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am new to Hadoop, from Hadoop download I can find 4 versions:
>
> 1.0.x / 1.1.x / 2.x.x / 0.23.x
>

> May I know which one is the latest stable version that provides Namenode
> high availability for production environment?
>
> regards

+
Ted Yu 2013-04-20, 12:47