Accumulo >> mail # user >> [VOTE] JDK 1.7 - Switch for Accumulo 1.6.0

[VOTE] JDK 1.7 - Switch for Accumulo 1.6.0
Given all the previous discussions about this, and assuming all points
and counterpoints have already been sufficiently enumerated, I'd like
to put it to a vote, explicitly:

Should we switch to JDK 1.7 for Accumulo 1.6.0, to take advantage of
newer features (ACCUMULO-905), or should we continue to require that
Accumulo 1.6.0 run on JRE 1.6?

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii