Hive >> mail # user >> how to let hive quit if any error occurs

how to let hive quit if any error occurs
Hi,
I usually write hive script. I found that sometimes if an error occurs, the hive script will continue
to execute. I do not want this behavor becuase it may hide some problems. I want it to quit when
any error occurs. Is there any option I should set?
thanks.
Richard