MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Jenkins's Links to FindBugs warnings not useful

Re: Jenkins's Links to FindBugs warnings not useful
this requires a fix to the test-patch script ;
JIRA_COMMENT_FOOTER="Findbugs warnings:
$BUILD_URL/artifact/trunk/patchprocess/newPatchFindbugsWarnings${module_suffix}.html

test-patch script currently updates findbugs url with
trunk/patchprocess  instead it has to point to
trunk/${projectname}/patchprocess..

this is required for hdfs/common & mapreduce to show the test-patch results.

-Giri

--
-Giri