Accumulo >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Accumulo Instamo Archetype 1.4.4

+
Josh Elser 2013-09-18, 02:59
+
Mike Drob 2013-09-18, 03:10
+
Josh Elser 2013-09-18, 03:19
+
Mike Drob 2013-09-19, 02:38
+
Josh Elser 2013-09-19, 13:56
+
Keith Turner 2013-09-18, 14:28
+
Christopher 2013-09-18, 18:09
+
Keith Turner 2013-09-18, 15:24
+
Christopher 2013-09-19, 14:15
+
Josh Elser 2013-09-19, 14:22
+
Christopher 2013-09-19, 15:15
+
Josh Elser 2013-09-19, 15:28
+
Josh Elser 2013-09-19, 15:33
+
Keith Turner 2013-09-20, 16:09
+
Mike Drob 2013-09-19, 15:40
+
Josh Elser 2013-09-23, 02:42
+
Keith Turner 2013-09-24, 23:14
+
Josh Elser 2013-09-25, 01:15
+
Christopher 2013-09-25, 18:05
+
Christopher 2013-09-25, 19:10
+
Keith Turner 2013-09-25, 19:37
+
Christopher 2013-09-25, 19:45
+
Bill Havanki 2013-09-25, 21:24
+
Christopher 2013-09-25, 21:34
+
Mike Drob 2013-09-26, 02:21
+
Josh Elser 2013-09-25, 21:56
+
Christopher 2013-09-26, 02:27
+
Josh Elser 2013-10-01, 02:09
+
Josh Elser 2013-09-26, 04:12
+
Josh Elser 2013-10-09, 23:20
+
Keith Turner 2013-10-11, 21:35
+
Josh Elser 2013-10-12, 21:56
+
Mike Drob 2013-10-13, 04:29
+
Josh Elser 2013-10-14, 04:14
+
Mike Drob 2013-10-14, 11:19
+
Michael Berman 2013-10-14, 15:15
+
Josh Elser 2013-10-14, 15:19
+
Josh Elser 2013-10-15, 17:24
Re: [VOTE] Accumulo Instamo Archetype 1.4.4-RC3
If you need another vote, you can have my +1

I verified:

* good GPG sigs, sha1s, md5s
* source tarball and zip match git tag (except generated DEPENDENCIES
file, which is okay)
* HEAD of tag matches specified commit sha1
* tag builds reproducibly (mvn verify -P apache-release)
* can create new project from archetype in staging repo
* created project can build (mvn verify)
* created project can run MapReduce and shell commands in README
* no obvious problems in POM
* contents of jar files look fine

Encountered issues (not serious, can be improved in future releases or
not at all):

* not sure tarLongFileMode=gnu worked (file *.tar.gz still reports it
as "gzip compressed data, from FAT filesystem")
* unit test that starts mini should be IT instead
--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii

+