Pig, mail # dev - POCollectedGroup and LoadFunc indicator interface

+
Vasco Visser 2012-09-07, 13:32
Re: POCollectedGroup and LoadFunc indicator interface
Alan Gates 2012-09-13, 02:57
You are correct, this would be better named OrderedCollectableLoadFunc.  I suspect the way this happened is that this is usually used on the output of MapReduce jobs.  In that case (at least in MR1) the keys are sorted as well as guaranteed to be in a particular part file.

Alan.