Sqoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Sqoop version 1.99.2

+
Venkat Ranganathan 2013-04-16, 05:20
+
Venkat Ranganathan 2013-04-16, 18:58
+
Venkat 2013-04-18, 20:54
+
Arvind Prabhakar 2013-04-21, 06:52
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-04-21, 20:39
+
Venkat Ranganathan 2013-04-22, 01:34
+
Kathleen Ting 2013-04-23, 06:58
Re: [VOTE] Release Sqoop version 1.99.2
+1

* Verified some signatures and checksums
* Ran package build, no failures
* Built Sqoop, created binaries, installed dependencies
* Started Sqoop server and client

Thanks for the hard work Venkat and Jarcec!

Regards,
Kate

+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-04-23, 16:59