Flume >> mail # dev >> [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Flume committer - Patrick Wendell

+
Hari Shreedharan 2012-11-12, 21:04
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-11-12, 21:11
+
Brock Noland 2012-11-12, 21:13
+
Will McQueen 2012-11-12, 21:51
+
Roshan Naik 2012-11-13, 00:02
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-11-13, 07:41
Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Flume committer - Patrick Wendell
Congratulations Patrick! Well deserved!

Regards,
Arvind Prabhakar

On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 1:04 PM, Hari Shreedharan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> wrote:

> On behalf of the Apache Flume PMC,  I am excited to welcome Patrick
> Wendell as a committer on Flume! Patrick has contributed significantly to
> the project, by adding new features, fixing bugs and helping users on the
> Flume users list. Here is a list of jiras Patrick has worked on:
>
> http://s.apache.org/6EG
>
> Please join me in congratulating Patrick on his new role!
>

> Thanks,
> Hari

+
Mike Percy 2012-11-13, 02:10